Haunted Wood aep cor me lode deith ess'viell
11 Posts
Ooc —
since a lot's happening i'm going to go ahead and post. i rolled for severity of @Hela's attack. its not broken but there are severe wounds ( that will scar b/c scarring is sexy, eheh ).

it is not long before someone comes upon him, calling out to him. his head lifts from the cache to see the woman prance up to him. uhm, uh — dandelion begins to answer her only to be broken off ( which was good because how did one say 'soon' without sounding arrogant? ) by another female approaching him with bared fangs. confusion settles in dandelion's brow because the aggression was not something the phantom man had told him about. clearly, dandelion thinks, this is all some sort of misunderstanding. no see i was told that you are kind and generous towards weary travelers ...such as myself, him, he. a weary traveler.

a weary traveler that with a flurry of a not-even yearling lunging at him and tearing into his hind limb. a sharp whine of pain leaves the balladeer as her fangs sink deep and he a twist. his injured leg gives out on him and a buzzing rings in his ears as he smells the blood. his own blood. clearly, someone was lying and he fears that he's fallen prey to a trap. damn him and his inability to resist charming wolves.

ok, ok. he relents, fighting against the cottony, lightheadness he feels. i'm — i'll ...just please don't kill me. although, with the injury of his hind leg he doesn't think he stands much of a chance tossed back into the wilds anyway.
nightwalkers are allowed to pp him.
just tag him for my visibility!
Messages In This Thread
aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - December 28, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Chip - December 28, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - December 28, 2019, 05:06 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - December 28, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - December 29, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Chip - December 29, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - December 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - January 01, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - January 02, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - January 03, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - January 03, 2020, 07:11 PM