Haunted Wood aep cor me lode deith ess'viell
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
Alice isn't aiming for damage yet just roughly pinning so I hope what I wrote is ok! I made it dodgeable still if not!

To one question she was answered, but the other was ignored. As the cheery wolf ran off a growl rose in the General's throat. Who the hell is inviting pansies to join? Her best bet was Black Hat. The man was always slinking around trying to gain a minion following. She would be speaking to Vengeance on the subject later. Cold eyes turned back to the intruder who was now crying as one of the whelps tore into his leg.

Originally she would have had Chip do the dirty work while she gave a small monologue of just how exactly this is going to go, but it looked like she was forced to take matters into her own hands. Moving forward, Alison would aim her fangs for the male's throat. If she managed to get a hold she would shove him to the ground, a paw moving to hold his head down. For now, she would not stop the pup as the damage she dealt would serve as a nice reminder not to trust strangers.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - December 28, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Chip - December 28, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - December 28, 2019, 05:06 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - December 28, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - December 29, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Chip - December 29, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - December 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - January 01, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by RIP Dandelion - January 02, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Alison - January 03, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: aep cor me lode deith ess'viell - by Hela - January 03, 2020, 07:11 PM