Stone Circle she lie, but i believe her
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
The first arrival was that of a man built like a mountain. Stone and rock and towering above, blue eyes flit up to the man she figures is the leader. Before Lita can answer his inquiry, two other women arrive, one asking of the circumstances of her call and hitting the nail right on the head. Lolita gives a curt nod to her questions. 

Even as few had come, she figured the news would be passed among the people, and therefore proceeded with her words. "Good afternoon, Easthollow. I have some unfortunate news fer ye." She sighed, allowing that to settle in the air before going on. "Just recently, me n' my friend Bhediya discovered a... a body, up by Mudminnow River. She was a woman who had clearly been a victim of... both sexual and physical violence. We tried to look fer scents, anything, but it seems th' water washed it away. I dinna ken under what circumstances he killed her, but... I think women in yer area should be careful. If he did it once, he'll do it again." Expression solemn, she waited to see if they had any questions or anything to say about that. She hoped her warning would be heeded.
Messages In This Thread
she lie, but i believe her - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Greyback - December 29, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by RIP Fury - December 29, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Nanook - December 30, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Lolita - January 06, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Laurel - January 07, 2020, 03:27 AM