Hoshor Plains don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She only smiled at the bullet-train of questions, trying to answer them, "as far as the name, i'm afraid I do not know. You would need to ask our Count, Ira, who is our current leader, or Evergreen." A good question that Soleil also needed to ask, for such a unique name definitely needed some sort of meaning. Maybe a play-on-words somehow? Nontheless, something the two could learn about if a more veteran wolf would come by. Tobias would be a great companion at the moment.

"I do apologize for my limited knowledge, for I joined only recently. However they treated me quite kindly, and invited me, who had no home, to join their pack. A lovely group I do say and vouche for." Though while saying, her head dipped to the side, as a new thought came to be. She had a realization! "It seems most individuals came here together to find a place called home" 
Messages In This Thread
don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath - by Bat - December 30, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: don't wanna spend my whole life catching my breath - by RIP Soleil - December 30, 2019, 10:01 PM