Noctisardor Bypass Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Spook had pretty much written off all that stuff. There were no options to go back and get it and he'd just have to start over. Or so he thought until Pheiros made a suggestion. Spook certainly looked a bit more interested, That'd be nice I think. Really, it did -- he'd get to go hang out with Pheiros who always was nice, and then they could go back and Spook would get some of his things.  Hmm! 

Well, except for one thing. His ears folded back again, I dunno if I can for a while. Mom really wanted to make sure Brou didn't go anywhere, so we're not allowed to for a little while too. I could ask her, though? But we might have to wait a little bit. Part of the problem with dealing with his sister was that it was hard for Arbiter to at times predict what Brou was gonna do, so putting down a firm rule was easier than trying to explain why. Like something happened nearby I guess? He shrugged.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets. - by Warlock - January 16, 2020, 01:08 AM