Noctisardor Bypass Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Edit to add: I think it's been enough time now IRL that if you want to make a traveling thread or two we probably could? Since all the murder-drama is pretty much over. XD Just LMK what sounds good!

Yeah, whoops, sorry for crashing the party already, Pheiros. Blame the murderer out there. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long before they'd be allowed out -- after all, they were pretty much adult size at this point? His mother was just being a bit paranoid. Yeah, I'll ask. But maybe if we have to wait we can just plan I guess? I dunno how well I'd know the way back, do you think you would? Warlock had spent most of the travel time just moping about, so that didn't help him remember the way to go.  Once he got close he'd have an idea, though.

But for right now? Hm. I dunno. Mostly I just gotta learn what's here I think. Like learn where to go try to hunt and stuff. Have you looked and found all the rabbit holes and things like that? That would be good. They could go find something to hunt and get some more practice in -- Spook wasn't entirely great at it, but he was learning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets. - by Warlock - February 01, 2020, 06:33 PM