Noctisardor Bypass Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Woo! If you wanna make a thread, feel free, otherwise I'll make one in LCH when I next have time -- maybe the weekend?

Aw heck yes, so there'd be a way to get there, even. Spook was gonna have to pay attention for sure so that he'd be able to make the voyage if he needed to too. Great! I'll make sure my mom knows to let us know when it's ok and stuff. It should be really fun when we get to go.. His tail wagged wildly for a moment. He wasn't sure how he'd end up explaining it to his mother, but he'd figure it out eventually. She'd understand, right?

In good spirits, Spook copied the bow, I know where some are! He sprung up then, darting a few feet away, but stopping there and turning back around. There's some right over this way a bit! He'd probably only mapped out half that particular warren, but it would be good to have someone else help him find the rest of it. Maybe they'd get lucky and get a chance to catch one of the residents even -- not that he frequently had the chance, he probably still made too much noise romping about. He was, however, totally ready to go lead his friend to something more interesting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets. - by Warlock - February 13, 2020, 01:27 AM