Haunted Wood yn blath que me darienn
11 Posts
Ooc —
the meat, dandelion realizes, isn't the freshest admittedly but at least there wasn't maggots crawling 'round within it; it's a step up. not a big step; more like a reluctant baby step but as a beggar dandelion knows his predicament doesn't exactly warrant for him to be picky. movement catches his attention — for the balladeer is alert, mostly for the woman captive because he is not going to be sharing this slab of old meat thankyouverymuch — but it comes from above; atop the walls of the pit a head pops over the edge like a comical meerkat poking it's head out of its hole.

details are lost to dandelion's gaze as the sun casts the face mostly in shadow but the voice suggests a youth. not yet in his puberty. how amusing, the balladeer thinks. he peers at his hind leg, stretched out carefully as to not disturb the careful mussing of fur ( as if that was the worst of his worries! ) and examines it as one might examine their nails with a small hum in his throat.

hm, yes. quite lovely isn't it? her handiwork, i mean. unable to quell his sarcasm even here in a muddy pit as regarded about as well as rat shit. i do believe it shall scar... providing it doesn't get infected and kill me. oh! such a cheerful thought. she a friend of yours, lad? dandelion asks conversely, taking another small bite of the meat; trying to remember to save it.
nightwalkers are allowed to pp him.
just tag him for my visibility!
Messages In This Thread
yn blath que me darienn - by RIP Dandelion - January 01, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by Valour - January 02, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by RIP Dandelion - January 04, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by Valour - January 06, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by RIP Dandelion - January 11, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: yn blath que me darienn - by Valour - January 11, 2020, 07:41 PM