Northstar Vale Under Seven Skies
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Gracious' eyes had a special talent for seeing beautiful things in even the most dark or ugly places or animals. However, her eyes worked effortlessly once something caught her attention. It was the golden glimpse of Agana's eyes. A peculiar shade of everchanging sunlight, Gracious had to admit she felt a bit jealous considering that no color has existed on her body except for black, white, and grey. The two certainly came off similar in the sense of color, though size was an obvious difference.

As for the search, Gracious wasn't sure what she as after. Peace was an everlasting search, though she had found her moments of it with her other packmates. Aiolos was a treasure of a boy, she hoped th strike up another conversation with him. Andraste, she hadn't had the chance to speak with her often, but she hoped her Undomiel was doing fine. Many others, she wished to talk more. But tonight, Gracious couldn't pinpoint the exact reason for her wandering. "I wouldn't know in all honesty, peace at best. But I can find that anywhere if I try hard enough. If you don't mind the extra company, I'd love to join you to admire the stars above us. It has been awhile since I've gazed up"

She had stargazed before, a long time ago when she first entered these Wilds. Delight had shared a night with her, perhaps Jomyo too. It was a faint memory, but she did remember a few constellations, and certain phases of the moon. Perhaps, her and Agana could share more, if the invitation was available to Gracious; she didn't like assuming what others thought, though she had little doubt that the friendly woman would turn her away. Stars had a strange way of connectiong wolves, through a cultural aspect with legends of constellations to simply understanding what stars were and how they could be used.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Under Seven Skies - by Agana - January 07, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Under Seven Skies - by Gracious - January 07, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: Under Seven Skies - by Agana - January 07, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Under Seven Skies - by Gracious - January 09, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Under Seven Skies - by Agana - January 20, 2020, 02:57 PM