Moonspear the end and the beginning of despair
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
uh oh! :(

Hydra's unmistakable scent carried through the wind and Katya stopped what she was doing to sniff long and hard, wondering what the woman was doing at this time of the day. It was no surprise that she'd gone in heat, as she was sure many others around the pack had, and she wondered if perhaps Hydra was calling for her attendance because of this. It would, of course, make sense. It didn't take the chocolate woman long to approach, her stance immediately lowered to that of submission as she approached, "It's good to see you Hydra," she said with a voice smaller and more timid than usual. The fact that the dark woman resembled a raging bull couldn't be a good sign--had she done something wrong?
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 22, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 12:35 PM