Moonspear the end and the beginning of despair
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
The shock subsided, temporarily and long enough for her to respond to Hydra's question. She wondered if it were her first heat and she shook her head in response before finally speaking. "My second." her words were small, fear seemed to spill from her lips over what the woman would do with the knowledge that she was not foreign to the stench nor the hormones of a heat. Would Hydra treat her differently if she knew that she wasn't as niave as was perceived? "I should have come to you first, it won't happen again." she promised, knowing that next year her heat would occur and the women would have to be reminded of the rules once more. It was a simple rule, one that Katya would take heed. "have you had issues with illicit breeding in the past?" she inquired, curious as to why the rule had a place at Moonspear.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 22, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 12:35 PM