Nova Peak And I'll climb the hill in my own way
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Kiwi greets her with friendliness, and Tuya's maw cracks into a gentle smile at the sight. And as Kiwi began to speak, Tuya waited patiently though silver eyes gleamed with eagerness. She didn't know who Yami was (though she was sure she'd meet her soon-) but she was interested in rising up. Enkhtuya had been on top back at home, and she was ready to be on top again. Some little voice within her told her it went against her way of life- to be so greedy, so power-hungry. But immaturely she pushed it aside. "I'm interested. What will you require?" wonders the former northern princess. 
mongolian/common
hey u should totally join SKAIRIPA!!!!
Messages In This Thread
And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 13, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Enkhtuya - January 14, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 17, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Enkhtuya - January 17, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2020, 01:44 PM