Swiftcurrent Creek let me guess
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Did you ever see a wild goose
Sailing o'er the ocean?"

Norsamu ventured east, avoiding the smell of many while walking forward. She did not mind them, nor' care to face the many, but was more in a merry mood of tunes then a battle-mode. Though the pirate's feelings can be changed quite easily, depending on who upsets her, or enrages the barbarian spirit she carries- nontheless, they were at the back of her mind continuing onwards. 

"Ranzo, Ranzo, weigh heigh!"

The winter always brought the most musical of tunes, as the snow covered the noisy nature and the silence gave way to her loudened voice of songs, as she hollared out. The Pirate wasn't the most graceful voice, but the world should be thankful it wasn't nails on a scratching board, just not a mermaids voice nor' the heavens itself giving way.

"They're just like them pretty girls
When they gets the notion."

She had not noticed if the wilds had taken a hit, for even if prey were around, they'd wash away from her voice. Continuing on did she go, "Ranzo, Ranzo, weigh heigh!" to the rivers for a drink. She had her fill of a few rabbits, but of course a behemoth such as herself could never be satisfied with a few small preys, and so desired the feast of elks! However too unfamilar she was, it was a difficulty to find one. Even with the many streams, perhaps there would be none, for where would they graze?

"The other morning
I was walking by the river-"

Through a musical parade, a sunny boy came to be at such creeks, "ahoy laddy."
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
Messages In This Thread
let me guess - by Eligius - January 17, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: let me guess - by Norsamu - January 17, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: let me guess - by Eligius - January 18, 2020, 02:42 PM