Stavanger Bay blackbird claw, raven wing
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Lol ^_^

The female twisted so that her paws were against his chest, pushing at him so that he couldn't bring his weight down onto her. It was fine with him. He didn't want to hurt her, but he did want to make it clear that she was much too close to the borders for comfort. Her physical response, submissiveness, pleased him, but her verbal response did not. Abruptly, he snapped his jaws toward her face, bringing much of his weight forcibly down on her front legs in the process, though he had no intention of locking onto her face. It was purely in warning. Do not threaten me when you're the one outnumbered. This isn't your pack, and I only need a quick call to bring my pack mates running, he responded angrily.

Growling, he questioned her again. Answer my question: What are you doing on these borders? He did his best to maintain his stance above her, putting equal weight on all legs and anticipating her trying to shove him off. His muscles were tensed and ready for action. She seemed to be a spitfire, which, in any other circumstance, he might like. Right now, however, they were not friends, and he could not commend her on her braveness. Or was it stupidity? He could guess which one Ragnar would think.

Messages In This Thread
blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 09, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Beric - August 10, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 10, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Beric - August 10, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 10, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: blackbird claw, raven wing - by Solveig Sterkr - August 22, 2014, 11:25 PM