Northstar Vale Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She had dissapeared, perhaps for too long. Gracious knew her heat would come and leave, but she wanted to make sure she wouldn't have any children to bear this season. She had no mate to call her own, and she didn't need to put extra pressure on the pack to take care of her young. Instead, she would offer her shoulder to carry the others who needed her help to care for their own young. She would perhaps try again next year.

When she returned to her borders, she noticed a new face there. She carried a fresh scent, though the mask of the Vale made Gracious feel slightly at ease. Perhaps she was newly recruited during this time. She calmly grew closer to her home, though let out a chuff to alert the other of her prescence. 

"Hello there," she casted out warmly, "are you new to our Vale?" The other held a dark coat, full of mystery and wonder; perhaps her personality worked the same way.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Moonshadow - January 26, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:33 PM