Northstar Vale Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Moonshadow, it came off as fitting for her figure and coat. The smile she offered to the greyscale woman created a warm feeling in Gracious' chest; off to a great start. She came closer and closer, though paused once the gap was close to becoming closed between the two females.

"Gracious, it is a pleasure to meet you, Moonshadow."

The mention of her son caused Gracious' ears to perk up in the slightest. A child in the ranks, she hadn't seen that occur before. She knew children had to be on the way for the pack considering there were plenty of pairs that could be made -- but there was no exact promise of whelps.

"What made you two travel together here?" She asked curiously.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Moonshadow - January 26, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Slowly loosing myself but that’s okay - by Gracious - January 29, 2020, 01:33 PM