Whitebark Stream I put off saying I love you, oh, oh
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
she allows his touch; almost demure in its nature as it was. testing; like the brush of lips against lips to see how he will be fully received. the warmonger had made it very clear that salvatore wasn't allowed to have this; to desire or be desired. scarred flesh around his dead eye gives off a shot of a sickening feeling in memory but before the memory can drag him back kaori's teeth are at his chin, nipping gently and teasingly. it grounds him; saves him from drowning.

a low, pleased growl rumbles non-threateningly in his chest.

yes. salvatore rasps in response to her question; realizing how true it was as it leaves his lips. he wants this. he wants her. the consequences for it are far from his mind; not to intrude in on this moment. just him and her and the building desire as she glides her body 'round and against his, only furthering the ache of anticipation salvatore feels.
Messages In This Thread
I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 30, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 30, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - January 31, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - January 31, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 01, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 01, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by RIP Salvatore - February 05, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I put off saying I love you, oh, oh - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 02:53 PM