Porcupine Ridge wo mögen sie wohl morgen sein
Sapphique
PPC
111 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
a rear limb slips out from under her, and for a moment her heart beats tightly against her chest as she scrabbles for a foothold. the sylph surges upward, finally finding stability, sides heaving as she regains her breath. when the rush of adrenaline is faded, she continues on, threading her way up the ridge. it is not the pat hshe'd taken last time, and hardly as easy, but she is determined despite the drizzle; the chance for the stars to be glimpsed through the thinning clouds is incentive enough.
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
Stone-painted mane draped her narrow shoulders as her long, pale legs guided her away from the vale’s mist. The argent was unable to think properly, especially after news hit that the silver had perished. It devastated her; she struggled to remain calm, but eventually gave in to the emotion that ate her from the inside and padded away, attempting to process the latest news.

An ache in her body tormented her for days now; something was wrong. Aches left her after a day or so, but this just doesn’t go away. Unsure what to do about it, Agana left the mists to visit the ridge, and seek clarity from the stars; ah, how dear were those stars to her! She could stare at them all her life if she could; but it was just impossible.

As she approached the ridge, the argent caught a glimpse of a rose-tinted grey pelt. Confusion grew as the scent was not familiar to her; who was so close to the Court? Agana chuffed into the direction of the scent, to reveal a soft, thin girl, threading higher onto the ridge.
“Watch your steps,” she murmured slowly as a warning, attempting to climb the ridge as well.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Sapphique
PPC
111 Posts
Ooc —
rain on stone, the voice of another. she straightens, gaze finding another woman not too far ahead. a "sorry," slips from her maw, reflexively, as she stills. she trembles, lightly, the damp in her pelt is an apt conductor of the cold. 

the woman seems almost familiar, and she's certainly near enough to the vale she knows must lie somewhere to the north-east of here. "are you from courtfall?" she queries gently, tail wafting lightly behind her as the rain begins to let up, gradually.
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
A giggle escaped her soft lips as her gaze turned to her pale legs, checking her every step twice before making it. Slowly but surely, she ascended more, but her right back leg slipped under a moving rock; she quickly regained her composure, but felt ashamed she did not watch her step. A nervous sigh escaped her lips as she murmured “I guess I should watch my steps,” with an annoyed voice.

And oh! Rain, lovely rain! Agana continued to climb as the sound of raindrops falling on the cold stone before the girl spoke again;
“Yes, I am; yourself?” she did not smell of Diaspora or Uaine Gorsedd, but she did not ever actually visit them to see if she was from any of those two. The argent stopped for a while to catch her breath, as her head turned to the giant trees that filled the vale and welcomed the rain with joy.
— hover for transation

Sapphique
PPC
111 Posts
Ooc —
the woman is confident, airy and beautiful; all the things clem feels she is not. the girl watches her a moment, before realizing what she's doing and feel her cheeks warm. instead, her gaze follows the woman; squinting against the drizzle as she searches for a break in the clouds. "I'm from rusalka," she murmurs, finding a rift in the clouds through which one, two, stars can be seen for a moment before cloud cover obscures them once more. she'll have to wait a little while longer, yet. her tongue slips over her lips, nervous, though the knowledge that they shared a pack, once, is enough to keep her from excusing herself and dashing back home. "I like to come here, sometimes. to see the stars." 
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
“Rusalka,” she repeated the name, moving her soft lips to pronounce each letter correctly. “I did not hear of it before.” She had no knowledge of such pack around here; was it new? Or maybe she simply did not explore far enough to meet them? Whatever the case was, she continued to ascend, taking a moment to glance up to the sky.

“A fellow star-gazer,” the corners of her lips tugged up into a smile. Aside from her cousin, Agana did not meet anyone else who shares her love for the little lights that filled the night sky. Not many are interested in them; some may even find them boring. “What is your name?” she needed to know to address her properly.
— hover for transation