Blacktail Deer Plateau assorted fruit flavored candy
23 Posts
Ooc —
it shouldn't have to be, though. kun murmurs to ying's 'it's complicated'. maybe kun was just a romantic at heart but he didn't think mateship and love needed to be complicated. in his ideal world, it was right. it made sense. it was as easy as breathing. maybe not always — because differences were bound to cause fights — but even so ... but! what do i know? he chirrups cheerfully. it's not like i'm swimming in marriage offers. his lips twist and quirk up as he shrugs.

you'll find someone, ying. i wouldn't settle for the crazy-woman future just yet. he assures her with a nod to emphasize his confidence in his words; only to feel the weight of her next words. his smile sobers and he draws in a deep breath and glimpses around, unable to help the wrinkle of his muzzle that he can't smell the sea this far inland ( and they weren't even that far inland ); trying not to focus on the fact that he feels so claustrophobic surrounded by nothing but earth as he yearns for the sea.

well, it wouldn't be life if we didn't get a little lost, right? that's all apart of our growth. i think that The Sea will guide us to things in Her own time. She does not always rage. She is patient, too; unhurried. though, unlike them, she is timeless and exists outside the constraints of mortality that bind them. even so, kun is confidence that things will happen for ying in their own pace and time and hopes that he can offer her some small measure of assurance.
Messages In This Thread
assorted fruit flavored candy - by Ying - February 01, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Kun - February 01, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Ying - February 01, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Kun - February 01, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Ying - February 01, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Kun - February 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Ying - February 01, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Kun - February 02, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Kun - February 02, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: assorted fruit flavored candy - by Ying - February 02, 2020, 05:48 PM