Whitebark Stream Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned.
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I present to you: a phone post. Tag for reference

Whilst the male strengthened their scent markers from within, Kaori lingered in the outskirts. Since the fading of her heat, the dragoness grew restless; wandering through the territories near to them, using her exploration as a distraction. Since that day, she was yet to seek a meeting with @Salvatore again, mildly embarrassed and unable to think of what she might even say. Perhaps it was her worries, too, that kept her on the move. But she could scout the lands adjacent to them for only so long before a return was necessary, and today she decided it was time.

Upon her return, she held gently within her maw leaves; they were few in number, the winter having stripped nearly all from the trees, and a little worse for wear. And although she could not be certain of their potency, given the condition they were in, she felt she could not return without something to show for her visit to the Maplewood. But her quiet return was hindered by the appearance of another, a guardian of the borders. Wishing not to appear rude, she chuffed to alert him of her being there once she was within earshot.
Messages In This Thread
Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned. - by Artyom - February 04, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned. - by Kaori - February 04, 2020, 10:29 AM