Whitebark Stream Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned.
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assured that she was not interrupting anything, she relaxed. It seemed their conversation could continue, encouraged along by a question; she did not answer immediately, considering her response carefully. “I feel like I could get to know the others here a bit better,” she explained after a pause. “And I do not think I will ever stop missing the lair.” It was more to her than a place to live, it was home. It was where her story began, where her mother once felt comfortable enough to protect and raise her young at. Those aspects of the lair could not be so easily looked past, likely to follow her to the end of the Earth.

But... “But I do enjoy being here,” she continued, a smile tugging at her lips. “It is peaceful and those I have met are kind.” Should her season produce fruit, she felt it would be a pleasant home to raise her hatchlings in.
Messages In This Thread
Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned. - by Artyom - February 04, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Her secrets still like songs I'd never learned. - by Kaori - February 07, 2020, 02:39 PM