Hushed Willows Look at me, I'm the king of New York!
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
As the proud wolf went about introducing herself Iolana put the name to memory. Later she would ensure that she could say it right with the assistance of her hearing friend. "A pleasure" The wisp politely dipped her head, respect this time laced her stature. Glaring at her feathered companion the lady dared Lale to do anything but kind: "Right Lale?" Her voice was firm as she pushed her friend to give up the snarky attitude. Message received, the fluff stopped her dagger-like gaze and did a careful sweep of her wing, complemented by a soft chirp.

Approval showed itself when the cream lady nodded and turned back to the other. ...explain why you are in a tree. The lack of the woman's first few words made it sound much like a demand rather than a question of sorts. Iolana was surprised to see such force into an explanation but her confusion barely showed. Instead, the lady obeyed as to not cause any trouble, "I guess I just wanted to see the world from higher up. It was gorgeous whilst it lasted!" The woman smiled still, not wanting to come off as anything but cordial. 
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - February 28, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 01, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 07, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 08, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 10, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 11, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 14, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 14, 2020, 10:17 PM