Whitefish River And I want you; From somewhere within
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

SO sorry for the delay! I believe we just need to get this to 10 posts and then it can be counted for the move threads

Emrik nodded softly, Evergreen hadn’t voiced any disagreement and so he turned back toward the direction of the common den area. “The den area is this way. After we’ve reestablished our presence here we can branch out and explore the area more.” There was a lot of work that needed to be done, but there was a spark in the mans chest. This was going to be a new beginning for him and Speedy. This was their home, or at least it was, and it would be again. Feeling a rush of confidence and excitement, Emrik headed deeper into the territory.

There was very little indication that there had ever been a pack here. Their scent long since washed away, and the territory looked like a morphed version of what he remembered. It was surreal, but Emrik choose to focus instead on the task at hand. Every so often he dipped his snout to the ground checking their path, ensuring they were indeed headed to the main den site.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - February 28, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - February 28, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 12, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - March 13, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - March 14, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 21, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - March 22, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - March 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 29, 2020, 05:10 PM