Stavanger Bay the wrath of heaven
22 Posts
Ooc — torvi
arinbjorn watches the slowing progression of her tail lowering to a neutral position; in this he grows steadily more content, the phlegmatic disposition doing the rest of the work. calm as he is now, he does not feel the needling sting of irritation. nefris, she gives her name at his inquiry. the kraken is pleased that his deflection did not offend as he initially assumed that it might. as pompously as she had spoken he had expected to be met with teeth.

perhaps, the kraken considers, he has misjudged her.

valyri is my queen, she further answers, going on to explain that she is a high priestess and that she, like him, has ( as nefris tells it and as arinbjorn interprets it ) an aversion to the titles of pomp. she isn't likely to get them, the kraken responds matter-of-factly; simply. lacking any sort of disrespect. disrespect, like respect, was earned. kraken. he replies, sticking to his 'arinbjorn is for family only' rule. kraken cairn, he pauses, tail flicking across his hocks. this bay, stavanger bay has been home to my family for a few generations. they have came and they have went ...and now i am here. and i intend for it to remain a family heirloom. we are drawn to this place, us cairns.
the terrible shadow.
the beast with a million eyes
and a million ears.
Messages In This Thread
the wrath of heaven - by Nefris - March 01, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: the wrath of heaven - by Kraken - March 01, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: the wrath of heaven - by Nefris - March 01, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: the wrath of heaven - by Kraken - March 04, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the wrath of heaven - by Nefris - March 05, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: the wrath of heaven - by Kraken - March 05, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: the wrath of heaven - by Valyri - March 07, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: the wrath of heaven - by Nefris - March 14, 2020, 07:39 PM