Totoka River but i woke up and there they were beside me
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
She follows the beckon of the muzzle pointed towards the island off the coast in the far distance. Captivating, intriguing in ways Valyri cannot fathom nor bring to words. Yet it reminds her much of Minrathous and a life she’s left behind. Content she is to reside on the coast yet settled in-land, instead of a looming island and the haunt of a watery grave if one desired to stretch their legs.
Well met; I am Valyri, and my guard, Nefirs, she introduces, shifting her head in the direction of her companion, whereupon a smile forms. It is as you say, we reside now in the Bay. Our numbers are not large enough for a claim, however we’ve intentions of making it our home. Upon our scouting of nearby land, we ran into one of yours—a fiery boy—and became aware of your realm.  Hence our travel here, yet worry not, we’ve no ill intentions—simply to make ourselves known.  
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
Messages In This Thread
but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Valyri - March 02, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: but i woke up and there they were beside me - by Valyri - March 17, 2020, 12:50 AM