Lake Rodney No te vayas
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Chivirín

His sister had just given birth to his niece  and nephew and the male was wanting to bring the new mother something to eat. He knew that she wouldn't be able to leave the den for sometime and would need the pack to provide for her in the time being. He came up to the lake and remember this was where the bones of his sister were or at least some and gazed across the lake.
“Common” ”Spanish”
4 Posts
Ooc —
Chivirín was still getting used to the abundance of open water, having never been a coastal creature and rather a wolf of deserts and the humid mountain ranges that formed them. She was no stranger to lakes, but these northern ones had a different quality to them, and she found herself casually walking the border of a particularly scenic one with no real intent.

So absorbed she was in her thoughts that she barely noticed the burly form of another until she was well within sight and scent range. She had mindfully steered clear of the various scent markers in the neighbouring lands, but this lake at least, seemed to be unclaimed land, so while she slowed, her posture was neutral. It was hard not to appear unassuming when she was dwarfed by the strange male.

Hola, señor, Chivirín purred in her native tongue out of habit with a short dip of her head. I mean to say hello. Are you from here? she asked somewhat less gracefully. Perhaps he was just passing through like she, but it was worth enquiring if there were established packs around.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He had been watching the fish that season in the lake before him when he noticed the woman. She was quite small but he had grown to expect that from the wolves here. However he had not expected the woman's language to match his own. When she apologized, Hashut shook his head. "oh no te preocupes te entiendo." He gave her a soft smile. Normally he would have been hostile but he felt a sort of kinship so he willed himself to be kind. "I am Hashut, I live in the haunted woods close by here."
4 Posts
Ooc —
Spanish! Well that was a surprise. It had been weeks since she had heard another wolf speaking her mother tongue. Her ears perked up in surprise and perhaps a bit of relief. At least if she fumbled she would have a backup means of communicating. Haunted, you say? Chivirín wasn't needlessly superstitious, but a certain element of the paranormal had been deeply ingrained in her family's culture. Me llamo Chivirín. Soy de... ah, well, nowhere, ahora. She gave a slanted grin and a shrug-like roll of her shoulders. I come from a long way away from here. There was no going back now.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The females surprise was caked on her face and Hashut didn't mind. He had met wolves of his similar decent but not many. "It May or not be. So far I haven't seen anything that would be due to the name. But perhaps I'm not open to see it." He knew his sisters and mother believed in afterlife but he didn't care. "Seems more and more have been traveling here. What made you leave your natal pack?"
“Common” ”Spanish”