Broken Antler Fen i want to be better
ruler of the skies
6 Posts
Ooc —
lucky for her, it wasn't long before atla got a chance to meet a new face. it was the sound of approaching footfalls that draw her attention. atla turns to face the stranger, an agouti pelage that, to atla, appears to be made up predominately of silvers. like gyda ...or so she's been told; being unable to remember the short time she spent with her biological mother atla cannot say for sure. her golden gaze flickers from him to the antler at his paws before it volleys back up to his face once more; taking note that he stands at attention but the wags of his tail suggest that he a friend and not a foe.

though atla knows she should be more cautious; more stony and unwelcoming of strangers as her father and milk-mother was ...as her brothers were ...she cannot make herself approach strangers with the same level of distrust. she liked meeting new wolves too much, even if there existed a rough and hard-to-understand language barrier. atla always too stubborn to let her shortcomings beat her down.

hei, she offers in a friendly greeting, inviting him to come nearer with a small gesture of her muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
i want to be better - by Atla - March 21, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: i want to be better - by Odyssey - March 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: i want to be better - by Atla - March 27, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: i want to be better - by Odyssey - March 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: i want to be better - by Atla - March 29, 2020, 06:06 AM
RE: i want to be better - by Odyssey - March 29, 2020, 11:24 AM