Broken Antler Fen i want to be better
10 Posts
Ooc —
As she encouraged him forward, Goodnight's tail beat faster, eager to have company despite moments ago looking for solitude. In truth, though he liked his life of freedom and relative quiet, he almost never passed on a chance to socialize, as his warm-blooded genetics bade him. He didn't trust her a lick — idling over the thought that her mien could be that of a she-devil in wait — but the ranger was fairly confident in his ability to defend himself, and she didn't look like trouble besides that. Not obviously, anyway.

He snatched up his antler, and trotted nearer.

He had to lift his chin higher than normal to keep his toy from dragging or digging uncomfortably into his chest, but he dropped it again once he'd come near enough to chat quietly, and bowed his head slightly in silent appreciation of her hospitality. Goodnight kept a wolflength between them, so as not to crowd her space (or give her quick access to his own flesh), but he studied her unabashedly; taking in her cocoa hue that he had mistaken for black at a distance.

"I'm called Odyssey," he introduced with a soft smile that was by far warmer than any of his cool, dark features combined.
Messages In This Thread
i want to be better - by Atla - March 21, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: i want to be better - by Odyssey - March 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: i want to be better - by Atla - March 27, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: i want to be better - by Odyssey - March 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: i want to be better - by Atla - March 29, 2020, 06:06 AM
RE: i want to be better - by Odyssey - March 29, 2020, 11:24 AM