Neverwinter Forest we can find something for you to do onstage
166 Posts
Ooc —
Oh? Was there something going on between the two of them? Silver eyes flicked from Mal to Kyr, back and forth, with interest thoroughly piqued. That little teasing, Mal focusing more on her sister, the underhanded compliment? 

Well, they'd make pretty pups at least. 

Deciding to stay out of the middle of that mess, Lenny just let her tail wave and cleared her throat. "Well, uh, actually," she began, dark ears angling toward Mal this time. It would be his choice, after all. "If you don't mind too much, do you think I could stay here?" She was technically across the border already, having leapt to attach herself to her sister as quickly as possible. "I told you before, but I am a good fighter. I was trained for six months in advanced fighting techniques, but before that I was trained in... a little bit of everything. I don't know what Kyr's told you about Torbine, but we like to be well-rounded." Lenny shook out her long, fluffy pelt and stood up a little straighter, proud of her heritage. "I'd like to stay with my sister, and I'd work hard for you and your pack."
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can find something for you to do onstage - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 10:13 PM