Seaside Moors I'm scared of the long nights and the darkness
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
Unlike Nieve Norah had never felt great attachment and longing for certain locations in this world. For her any area was used for practical purposes only - it had to provide her with food and shelter, when she needed such, maybe entertainment, if such was possible. Once a place had outlived it's usefulness the nomad left it without a second glance back. Nor did she reminisce about it later.

Places did not define, who she was, but people were a different matter entirely. They were source of knowledge and entertainment, they were targets of her sharp wit and means of self-discovery. She was a natural-born chameleon, who either adapted to the environment she was at the present moment or who chose to wear different guises, when communicating with others. 

She did not have many friends, even smaller was the circle of people that she truly cherished, but she did miss one or another person, who had given her a valuable lesson in life or had amused her greatly. Fools were great, but wise people, who had acted foolishly, were her favourites. And just the same way Nieve missed the shores and the hum of the waves, Norah - when on her own - often recounted people with whom her paths had crossed. 

Here in the moors cheerful laughter caught Norah's attention. She raised to her feet and found the source in a form of a young girl passing by. Curious the she-wolf decided to follow the other and maybe find out, what the joke was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm scared of the long nights and the darkness - by Norah - March 31, 2020, 06:07 AM