Seaside Moors I'm scared of the long nights and the darkness
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
The news that the land was claimed came as unpleasant surprise - Norah's brow furrowed, while she tried to process at which point she had missed the obvious scent marks left by a group to which the young girl belonged. Her joy of meeting someone new to either befriend or study was quickly overshadowed by the instinctive fear of having others arrive now and she was not sure, if she was fast enough to outrun a gang of murderous beasts.

So, if it was a good time to leave, it was now. No matter, how much Norah regretted of never finding out, what kind of gem this person was. She drew great pleasure from her hobby, but she loved being alive even more. "-ntschuldigung..." she murmured, offered a quick apologetic glance and a wag of tail, then she turned on her heel and ran off as fast as she could. So that by the time any reinforcements arrived she would have a good head-start (at least) or be well far off already. 

I did not know that Rusalka had moved and claimed the lands prior this thread. Therefore I am sorry for being brief. It is not in Norah's nature to trespass.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm scared of the long nights and the darkness - by Norah - May 02, 2020, 05:35 PM