Haunted Wood So you decided to come back hm?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
She knew she had been taking every opportunity to leave her pups for the day but she knew they loved their uncle and he would teach them the language of their birth. A familiar scent hit her nose and she seemed it out. "Well hello again." She greeted.

@Memory
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He had been patrolling the borders- again. It seemed a single minded mission but until Hela gave him other orders, this was where his tail would stay. It was Ironic, the fact the majority of Corona had seemingly fused with the Nightwalkers in the span of a week. Black Hat was nowhere to be found, and neither was the young Beta, Roman? Rowan? Whatever his name was. 
Valour's scent was also fading, much to Memory's irritation. The kid had dragged him back, nearly getting his ass handed to him by Hela (ok that may not have been entirely the kids fault) and then left. 
He was lost in his thoughts, focused on putting his paws in front of each other, when a familiar voice beconed him. Serem, Hela's general. 
"Well hello again to you too. You smell like you've got your paws full." He chuckled softly, noting that Serem still had the ribby, sunken appearance of a shewolf after whelping, and her dangling mammaries. "Are you taking care of yourself?" 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He had heard her and she was glad to see more members joining or at least coming back. "You can say that yeah. Having to make sure the well being of six pups is a little pup exhausting." She savored every minute she was out the den. "Trying to."
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
His eyes went wide. Six pups?? He had never heard of a shewolf having more than 4, tops. His own litter, a vague memory like most of his puphood, had had two other siblings. "For Tor's sake, SIX?!" He exclaimed, his voice echoing off the trees in the crisp spring air, causing him to pin his ears sheepishly. 
"Valour had said there were pups in need of training. I'm going to have my paws full apparently." 
It dawned on him that might require a change in rank to have the authority to do that...the Idea of his current position causing a frustrated twitch along his hackles. "I'll try to bring you some extra food, leave it closer to the whelping dens. And I wouldn't mind a good spar." 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She suddenly realized her fault and gave a short burst of laughter. "Oh gosh I could of worded that so much better. Two them are mine there the little twin demons always getting into trouble the other four are another females. Vengeance's second litter so mines siblings. I caught the sense their mother didn't want them so I've been doubling as their nurse made to make sure they survive." She would rnjoy the extra help. "Soon they'll be old enough to stay out longer so that's when they'll be the most handful. Right now they just get curious for a short time then hungry then knock out." Pretty boring at the moment. "I would appreciate that."
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
His gaze softened. "What kind of mother would go through the trouble of whelping to just.....forget your pups?" He knew there had been shewolves like that in Nix's ranks, but that had been different. "It's no trouble. If Valour and Hela are anything to go by, it's a blessing to not have Vengeance raising pups. Poor creatures would grow up trying to kill each other." he shook his head, knowing that for most of the pack he had encountered there seemed to be no love lost to the former alpha, his skeletal remains buried beneath the droppings and garbage near the pit. A thought hit him....he had no mate to speak of, and with his... preference...being what it was...he couldn't just bond with anyone. But why should that stop him from being a father? A caretaker? "Perhaps when they are old enough to eat meat, I could take one or two under my proverbial wing." 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She smiled softly at the male and shrugged. "I don't know really but I mean at first don't get me wrong I hated the little parasites..." she chuckled. "But they grew on me after awhile. They will be raised different I mean they will know how to hold their own I just hope it isn't blind violence, it will have purpose per say." She nodded. "I wouldn't mind that, I have been slowly introducing them to it."
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He chuckled. "That's typically the way of parasites- they grow on you and are difficult to be rid of." An unpleasant memory of a case of roundworms he had picked up as a youth made him shudder, his tail itching at the thought. "In this pack they can't afford not to be able to hold their own. And they'll have a least two good teachers." Serem wasn't General because she had smiled and batted her eyes. Every adult wolf with Hela's  approval was a formidable creature. "If its not too much bother, I'm almost finished with my patrol, and then perhaps I can meet the little rascals?" 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The man was easy to speak to and she felt it refreshing. The pack was finally starting to come around. "Yep." Was all she said on that as she listened more. "I agree." She still had yet to see this man in action but if he was reallowed back in it must have been for something. "Sure I don't see the harm in that.
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Wanna have an NPC intruder pop up? Give me a chance to practice the dice system? (Prays Memory doesn't get nerfed) 

He nodded, turning his attention to the border again and raising his head to the wind, before proceeding forward, glancing over his shoulder to see if she was following. She was a good shewolf, easygoing but not Naieve. If he ever took any sort of rank he would make sure she was taken care of.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was continuing her patrol with the male walking alongside her. She enjoyed the company of the young man. She had at least learned a little more than she had since their last meeting.

Sure!
”Common” "Spanish"