Haunted Wood I'm writing this letter, wishing you well
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
All Welcome 
With the help of Santiago he had managed to get his paws under him. Instinct urged him to lick, and so he did, wide tongue caressing the deep gouges at the top of his muzzle, the now dangling flesh where his lip had been. It would need to be chewed off- leaving it flapping left him vulnerable in fights and open to necrosis. 
The hallucination hadn't left him yet- an idea that worried him. Was Wolfbane finally coming for him? "Keep moving. Don't stop. Come on, I know you aren't weak. It's just a little blood. No pain. A warrior never goes down till the end." The figment urged, a phantom nip to his scruff propelling him forward. He still couldn't see from his left side, the eye swollen shut. Only time would tell if he had lost the eye. 
He found the river and slid into it, dunking his head so the Icy water would sooth his wounds as well as clean them, and indeed the water flowing past him was red with blood, the vessels constricting and swelling shrinking after a moment or two. 
At one point he looked up, spying a tawny shewolf smiling at him, and his heart lurched. If he wasn't half delerious from pain or blood loss he would think it was Seraphina, his mother. He eventually slogged his way out of the water, more clear headed and refreshed, and grateful his neck seemed to have stopped bleeding. His face was still seeping blood, but even that had slowed. 
surprisingly his mind went to @Valour , Wondering what would the kid think of his scars, of his mistakes. He could have killed Clarence had he wanted to- but he didn't.
Relief came in the form of @Serem 's den, and he waited patiently as the general ordered, licking whatever flesh he could reach.  He laid a ways away, not wanting the gore to frighten the young pups.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Lithium was the first to investigate and she stayed in the shadows in the den but had a glimpse of the carnage and she was both confused and scared but all the more curious but Serem saw her little girl and glared at her slightly. "Go back to your brother now." She demanded before looking to memory. "He got you good. Tell me can you see anything from the wounded eye. I'm gonna do the best I can, I can keep the wounds but I can't promise your vision will come back." She had spent the time between gathering herbs and supplies to heal him.
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He tried his best to keep the young ones from seeing his mangled features. 
It was almost a sigh of relief when Serem arrived, shooing the pup away and turning her attention to him. 
"Yeah he got me good alright. I'm still not sure what happened. One minute we were sparring and then he freaked out... I did it too as a pup before I learned to control it. I tried to help and then next thing I know I puke and pass out." 
He didn't harbor any anger or hurt- just confusion. 
At her question he shook his head, wincing at the moment. "It's swollen shut. Aside from that I have no idea...I'll have to wait until the swelling goes down to know." 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
What he described was what she had went through in her younger years. They had simply settled into nightmares occasionally. "We all have our demons. The boy is still young, he still has time before it consumes him. but perhaps he should refrain from spars for a while until he can control, seemed the acting out in blind fury was his way of fighting the memories, perhaps he has to let them through to find peace." She looked to his wounds and picked up the chervil root.  "I'll stop the infection with this, I don't know how affective it is but I've seen that the snow helps with swelling. " so she basically said to shove his face in the snow.
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He nodded, grateful. 
"Yes. The kids gonna be one hell of a wolf when he grows up if he doesn't go mad." 

As she mentioned the healing he nodded. 
"My mother was a Healer- I picked up a few things from her. My affinity was always poisons though. If I can find a beehive I'll make use of it. Bring some comb back for the pups." 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave him a soft reassuring smile as she put her concoctions on his wounds. "Poisons are my specialty." She had dabbled in them. "Remind me never to piss you off." She chuckled softly to lighten the mood. " I believe the pups would enjoy that."
”Common” "Spanish"