Firefly Glen don't call my name, don't call my name
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Ah... right," Norah said to herself, as she listened first Hydra speak than Tundra (both names she did not know, but for the ease of writing let's stick to that). Her expression was mildly bored, because it seemed that the pale woman had a more recent encounter with the said girl than her. 

"Two weeks ago approximately," she revealed, having forgotten her earlier request for an adequate payment for the information she was about to provide. Did not matter anymore, because it reeked of old already and was therefore of no use to the one, who was looking for the girl. 

"Seemed pretty upset to me. Spoke of gods and them talking to her. Wanted to avenge her friend's death," Norah did not bother to provide context, let them make their own conclusions. She closed her eyes, furrowed her brow, appeared to be fishing for something else within her memory and with a smile and a glance of grim amusement she finished. "Spoke about blood for blood kind of revenge."

She did not add that in a way she had advised the girl on how to enact it. The mother-figure here did not need to know that.
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM