Haunted Wood Stop Asking me Questions, I hate to see you cry
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
All Welcome 
@Urias and @Hela 
Backdated before the honey thread, and a few days after his injury. 

He lead him to the border, the two exchanging small talk along the way. He could see himself being friends with the male. The scent of death lingers on the earth, the dark trees casting ominous shadows. A vixen screeched somewhere in the woods, causing the haunting sound to echo around them. Memory wordlessly approached the border, calling for his Alphaess. "A word of warning, stranger. She is young. Little more than a yearling. Do not make the mistake of thinking that makes her unfit, or thinking you might be successful in challenging her. If you try it you might wind up looking like me." 
43 Posts
Ooc — marsh
a little girl was leading a band of mercenaries. he supposed that stranger things had happened.
thankfully, the aura had passed without progressing into an actual migraine. he was still paranoid, though, at every time one of those veins at his temple beat a little too hard. at every time his sinuses swelled at the change in the air.
this forest smelled of nothing good. like a rundown village you knew was some sort of gruesome mafia's epicentre. noted, he mutters through his teeth. what does he expect? a black-eyed child soldier cut from the same cloth as scylla? a frilly innocent kid that hasn't yet grown her wisdom teeth in?
she did put this guy's face through a meat grinder, he thinks. i wonder what'll happen to me.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had gaven the young warlord more than enough time to answer the call to the borders but it seemed other things may have preoccupied the young girl so she went to do it herself and seen memory and another male. "State your business." He needed to be straight forward cause the woman had only so much time to spare
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He was growing impatient, and frustrated. Where was Hela?  If she didn't return soon...he was going to have to talk to Serem later, it seemed. 
speak of the devil, the Female appears, and Memory inclined his head in respect. 
"Making use of however long I'm out of commission. Brought back a recruit." His voice is slightly muddled due to the fresh damage to his face.
43 Posts
Ooc — marsh
instead of the child he'd expected, along came a black-haired woman, tall and toned. he glances at memory, quirking a brow— this can't be the kid— and returns his gaze to hers. urias. urias arlli.
memory seemed frustrated, agitated. his face was impossible to read (half of it wasn't even there) but his body language was tense. perhaps the girl queen was busy? too busy, he thinks wryly, to meet her future subject.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She looked to memory as he explained his friend and then she looked over the stranger. "Recruit you say?" She questioned further with a smirk. The stranger then introduced himself. "I am Serem. The Nightwalkers General. What are your skills." They had no room for useless wolves so hopefully he had something that made him useful to them.
”Common” "Spanish"
43 Posts
Ooc — marsh
serem. nightwalkers general. he records it in his mind. she was blunt like a sawn-off shotgun was. straight to the point like a bullet was. he appreciates it.
fighting. basic healing. think of me as a...war medic. he flashes a smile with overexposed teeth. it's dim here, under all these branches and the mist— she looks like a pair of cheshire golden eyes, the boundary between wolf and shadow fading.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Giving a curt nod to Serem he made his way back into the territory. He knew she could handle herself. 

Out
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Memory took his leave and she looked the the man who stated he was a fighter. "You say you can fight." She stated with a smirk of her own. "Prove it." And with that she prepares herself hopefully it is with no dialogue.
”Common” "Spanish"
43 Posts
Ooc — marsh
https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=40981 heres the tabletop thread, hopefully i am doing things somewhat correctly

if you're him, especially him, you do not need to be asked a second time for a fight.
he lurches forwards with a single shout. more than 100 pounds of force and momentum is in the air in some overkill display of physics. ears folded back, his whole head tapered into the blunt shape of a bullet, his mouth splits open as he aims to bite to serem's left between her neck and shoulder.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She watched the man and he lunged forward with no hesitation and she felt his teeth enter her shoulder and she reached her own canines to get him hopefully in the neck.
”Common” "Spanish"