Hushed Willows i will remember your life
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Aoibh searched — taking a footnote of the shift of her muscles when she smiles, or the rise and dip of her chest ... but the self-proclaimed huntress could not read this animal. Maybe she could not understand her own kind, even. This made he flabbergasted. Sniffing and flicking her ear, Aoibh gathered her breath, as if it drooped ripe from clouds. Aoibh never speaks her true, true mind. Feelings are a weakness. But at this point, after quarreling with her heart and her past court, she he knew she'd have to dedicate herself to Seelie one day or another. 

"I'll make this short, and don't dare say I said this too you," she grumbled firstly, her face only two inches distanced from Lumiya's sweet breath. "But ... I apologize for my ... snapping at you. I was acting childish. There you have it," she wrinkled her nose, her eyes avoiding the queen faeries'. She didn't know Lumiya that well, so she could predict her reaction. Yet, she didn't expect her to be as good of a charity to apologize back. At least it was over.
Messages In This Thread
i will remember your life - by Aoibh - April 15, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - April 17, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - May 01, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - May 22, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - May 31, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 03, 2020, 06:49 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - June 07, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 10, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: i will remember your life - by Aoibh - June 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: i will remember your life - by Lumiya - June 23, 2020, 09:59 AM