Phoenix Maplewood How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99?
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Leaning into his nuzzle she opened her maw to tell him everything, her eyes misting up again to drop a tear or two down her cheeks. She wanted to say how sorry she was for yelling at him and leaving him, she wanted to admit that she had needed his care because of her injuries and that she was tired and starving because she couldn't do it alone but she found herself unable to say any of it instead forcing a smile onto her face "Nothing, I'm alright" she lied the smile not quite reaching her eyes. She just couldn't do it, couldn't drop the tears and hurt on him when he seemed to be doing good for himself. He had always tried his hardest to make her feel loved even if it had smothered her and she didn't want to see him sad or have him rush to help her anymore. As he went on to confirm he was doing alright she slowly wagged her tail glad to hear it though her smile faded to a more solemn look as he said that the pack had dispersed because there weren't many wolves left "At least Ibis was better before it happened"

"Grezig? Where's Zephyr?" she asked unsure if she had met that person but alarmed that her brother hadn't been mentioned. The last place he had been was with Papa was it not? The mountains, the rainstom, it all came rushing back. She didn't care that Zephyr was mean to her, he was the only sibling she had left and she was determined to fix whatever she had done wrong. "Have you looked?" she asked emerald eyes peering hopefully into his thought there was an intensity that showed her fear that Zephyr wouldn't be alive anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99? - by Lainie - April 29, 2020, 04:01 PM