Hushed Willows Whatever It Takes
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Even when the snows melted away and the frosted beauty of the landscape had vanished Eilonwy still felt more at home than ever before. She missed her mother, she wouldn't deny it, and the constant giggling of her annoying sisters was gone leaving a very specific hole in her heart that not quite anything would be able to fill out again. But she was home. She was free and she'd found the place where she belonged, all by herself.

With a wide yawn and a stretch, Eilonwy abandoned her willow tree to start a new day. She'd been planning to talk to Lumi about planting a garden and maybe going on a herb hunting trip to start it, so she set a course to find her faerie queen and pranced through the willow-ruled forest to her destination. Only something was off. Her usual springy step was increasingly replaced by a watchful prowl, she'd picked up an unfamiliar scent and was looking around hoping she wasn't about to be ambushed. She hadn't yet seen whoever was stalking the woods, but by now she was completely sure she wasn't alone so she let out a howl alerting the rest of the court of the possibility of a guest within their willows. The howl was meant for the mysterious lurker as well, who Elonwy hoped to make aware of the presence of a whole pack based in the forest. Seelie Court was not an aggressive or barricaded society, but Eilonwy liked to know who went in and out of her chosen sanctuary.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Whatever It Takes - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Eilonwy - April 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Eilonwy - May 03, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Eilonwy - May 11, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Collision - May 17, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Eilonwy - May 18, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Collision - May 18, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Eilonwy - May 24, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Whatever It Takes - by Collision - May 25, 2020, 11:42 PM