Kildeer Rest Traveling to new area
5 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
It felt as though they had been traveling for ages trying to distance themselves from the Boundry Waters they once called home. Every step she took it felt as though she was betraying their father, their family, the pack. It was a sentiment her brother never seemed to understand. That they were a family and need to work together, only as strong as their weakest link... But that was the very reason she was following him now. She was the weakest link. And for the good of the pack, that link would likely be severed.

She needed time. Time to train. Time to practice. Time to ready herself for the initiation of their pack. If she could pass that initiation she could show everyone she was worthy. Not weak. But everything she was doing back home hadn't been enough. It was never enough. She had convinced herself that a change of scenery or perhaps different challenges would enhance her skill, or at least that is what her brother had convinced her of.

At the start of their travels, they had kept a quick pace. Eager to create as much distance from the pack and themselves. But days later they proceeded at a lazy trot and at times a walk.

How long is he expecting us to travel? Is he really that afraid of what will happen if the pack was to find us. It's not like he would be in much trouble. He's old enough to make his own decisions about if he stays in the pack. But not yet of age, it would be my ass on the line since they are responsible for me.

He stopped in his tracks and stretched himself out and asked if she would find them shelter. "Why? Is the ground too good for you?" she said snarkily. "and don't need your help getting food. I'm not as helpless as you think I am." Finding shelter wouldn't help her, hunting would.
*Amadi's legs and other areas of her body are littered with scars.*
*A large gathering of scaring appears on her muzzle in shapes akin to that of teeth marks.*
Messages In This Thread
Traveling to new area - by Kindred - April 28, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - April 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - April 28, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - April 29, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - May 10, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - May 11, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - May 15, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - May 23, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Amadi - May 29, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Traveling to new area - by Kindred - June 05, 2020, 03:02 PM