Sea Lion Shores 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told
80 Posts
Ooc —
Tuvaq glanced up at Acheron as he approached, hazel eyes slightly wary of the other boy. It was just that he wasn't sure how angry the other still was, and he didn't know if he should be worried, or if he was about to be struck, or what. His head was kind of a mess at the moment. 

But Acheron didn't do anything cruel. Instead, the freckled boy settled in behind him and put his head on top of Tuvaq's back, which caused the latter to tense up momentarily before relaxing and letting out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. 

"I'm sorry I scared you," he whispered, voice hushed and eyes watery as he stared at the ants on the ground, unable to meet his friend's gaze. Shame burned under his fur and he pressed his ears back to his skull, planting his chin more firmly on his paws to keep it from wobbling. "Please don't leave." It was barely a breath, but the request hung there, just barely loud enough to be heard.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told - by Tuvaq - May 28, 2020, 01:14 AM