Porcupine Ridge if the world was ending
29 Posts
Ooc —
"That sounds like a good plan, let's go." Maksim agreed, eager to get moving a walk off his stiffness. He was also eager to put some distance between him and the river pack, Kaistleoki, having not forgotten his panic the previous night before he had fainted. Luckily nothing had happened during the night, but that did not make the injured male any less nervous about a second altercation.

"You'll have to tell me what to look out for though." He admitted, having not much experience with gathering medicinal herbs. 

Reiko seemed to grow shy as she pointed out her pregnancy. Maksim had wandered about her and her current condition but had been too preoccupied with his own needs to offer any words of concern until now. "Speaking of, do I need to be worried about encountering their father while we are together? I'm sure your company was missed last night." The last thing Maksim needed was another scuffle. 

Maksim kept his pace slow, limping along behind Reiko without much hurry to allow move at her own comfortable pace. As they journeyed, the large male observed their surroundings, curious to take in the landscape whilst also being on the look out for any interesting-looking plants. Soon a strong stench reached his nose and Maksim grew visibly uncomfortable, hackles rising and his pace slowing. He did not want to go into pack territory and risk another attack. "What are you doing?" He whispered, stopping outside the invisible boundary. Reiko was quick to reassure him however. Maksim relaxed and a mischevious, flirty grin spread across his lips. 

"You mean, not only did I lay with another wolf's wife last night, but I was also tended to by a Queen?" He jested, before adding. "It almost makes these wounds seem worth while." He was teasing of course. Mostly. 

Puffing his chest out in mock-pride, Maksim followed Reiko into her territory. 
Messages In This Thread
if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 19, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 20, 2020, 06:32 AM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 22, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 25, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 27, 2020, 02:28 PM