Porcupine Ridge if the world was ending
29 Posts
Ooc —
"Tiny yellow flowers.." Maksim hummed to himself, his gaze now focusing on the taller plants that they passed by in search of something that matched Reiko's detailed description. For a moment he thought he spotted something, and darted off -limped- to one side to investigate. "Uh, just a dandelion." He called out with a slightly disappointed huff, before returning to trail behind the more experienced healer. 

Maksim nodded and offered Reiko a relieved smile when she explained that her husband would not be bothered by her absence last night. "Good, because I don't think I last long in a scuffle right now." He half-joked, flashing her a grin. It was true though, if an angry husband were to show up, Maksim would have little other option than to roll over and display his throat. It would have been embarassing to say the least, given his large size. 

"I'm joking, of course!" He teased with a laugh. Really though, it had been nice to be on the receiving end of a kind gesture. It had been a while since he had been able to rely on someone else. Remembered back to her mention of leading, Maksim asked. "So, tell me about your pack? How long have you led here?" It was something that interested Maksim. It was always good to know your neighbours and what they were like.
Messages In This Thread
if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 19, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 20, 2020, 06:32 AM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 22, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Maksim - May 25, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: if the world was ending - by Reiko - May 27, 2020, 02:28 PM