Haunted Wood the world will never take my heart
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
In case it's not easily visible. Backdated to between May 6th and 16th.

After being lifted out of the pit Valour had placed her within a den which he stated wasn't inhabited by any other member of the pack. This is where she had stayed. She didn't dare to flee sure someone would catch her, and knowing that even if she were to flee she lacked the strength needed to care for herself. Though she was confined to this den it was a major upgrade from the pit and she knew that she could leave and get some fresh air if she needs, but she hadn't yet.

When she heads a light thud and rustling from outside the den her ears perked. It was Valour calling to her. Having only received kindness from this young man she was willing to approach and saw his flesh torn apart. He soon explains that it was recent and was what had been keeping him from visiting. She lightly nodded her head to his words, still not sure where she stood or how open she should be. She looked down at the duck and seeing no signs from Valour to stop she proceeded to lay down before it and pick away at the feathers of the bird.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - June 05, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 01:09 AM