Fishblight Mire Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars
30 Posts
Ooc — mix
Journey seemed quite relieved at this plan of action. Clearly, something about meeting a whole new pack was making her a bit nervous. "We can make that a loose plan, then," she agreed with a wag of her tail. "I only really know where to find one of them, and only loosely. My mother's sister, Dawn, is the leader of a pack called Whitebark Stream. Or she was, the last I heard," Journey explained. "I'd really like to meet her, because I've heard a lot of stories about her. Her and my granddad, but he's dead."

This did not seem to bother her.

"My brother, Brave, is somewhere around here as well. He'll track us down once he's done following whatever trail he found," she shared, seeming to regain her energy after briefly deflating during the whole love and babies conversation. "From what I hear, there's a lot of cousins running around in this area, and possibly a few uncles. But I wouldn't even know where to start, with them. Hopefully Brave runs into some of them while he's off chasing the wind. It'd save us a whole lot of trouble, right?"

Movement she spotted out of the corner of her eye quickly distracted her. It was a frog, and Journey was compelled to try and catch it.
Messages In This Thread
Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 20, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Journey - May 21, 2020, 10:29 PM