Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Moorhen tore only briefly at the male's hind leg before pulling back, confused by the way he seemed to want to talk instead of fight. And, as he was apparently content to let the shewolf go, Moorhen believed her job here was nearly at an end. She backed off a bit, still snarling in warning, only to have the wolf turn and lunge for her face. Her snarling picked up in volume and tempo as her ear was torn, but the superficial injury didn't worry her as much as the present threat of the aggressive male.

"Go away!" she barked, very aware of the pounds that the strange male had over her. She was afraid, but not cowed, and intent on seeing Aiolos to safety before turning tail and running — which was what she would have done if she was fighting this wolf alone. She wouldn't have fought this wolf if she was alone.

"And you," she called over her shoulder to Surya and Aphrodite as she danced around the larger wolf, not trying to land any hit in particular, but to keep him on his toes so that he could not turn his full attention on Aiolos. "Run now. Go home!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Moor - May 29, 2020, 08:48 PM