Porcupine Ridge All that I am has been given to someone who needed it more
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
It was all for naught. The pregnant shewolf had never returned, and the sister pack had turned him away as well. He was a rogue. Awen had confirmed his suspicion, and he stayed,  hoping that perhaps the snakelike shewolf would be dumb enough to show her face, if she did, he was going to happily remove it. 
His worry fell to Fen as well...if the pack was unstable, if Hime was as murderous as she appeared, Awenfen was in danger. 
He perked up as he heard her voice, padding towards her before wrapping her in an embrace. 
"I didn't think they would let you see me again." He whispered. "Something is very wrong with that pack, Fen. That shewolf...I know her kind. And it never ends well for whoever gets in the way of what they want." And what they usually wanted was power. 
He knew she was afraid. He knew she would probably say no. But he had to try. 
"They won't let us have a family. Not like this. I went to the sister pack as well...they won't listen. No one will listen." He stared into her eyes, silently praying to whichever god was more likely to listen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All that I am has been given to someone who needed it more - by Memory - May 26, 2020, 12:11 PM