Porcupine Ridge All that I am has been given to someone who needed it more
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Well he knew they were sisters...now. before he had thought they were just a convenient nearby territory. But he wasn't a trained spy and assassin for nothing. It was easy enough to deduce. Packs that close to each other were either bitter rivals trying to swallow each other, or were allied. 
Her look of alarm at his mention of a family made him falter. Had he misjudged? Was her kindness merely that? But she had asked... hadn't she? 
"I...I'm sorry. I assumed you were...more interested in me than you apparently are. My mistake." He was withdrawn suddenly, confused and uncertain. Courting males was easy. They were straightforward and obvious. But females had so much guesswork to them! "I...I obviously don't belong there. With them. Or with you. The only hand in those politics I'll have is ripping that snake's head off if I see her again." He was angry and frustrated. Isolated. There was a reason why Kerla went mad- a wolf without a pack was vulnerable. He didn't bother asking his second question, because now he definitely knew the answer. He was an idiot, rash, impulsive and unstable. 

I kinda blew my chances of joining ooc so....
Messages In This Thread
RE: All that I am has been given to someone who needed it more - by Memory - May 26, 2020, 02:34 PM