Neverwinter Forest They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
sorry b'ys! Jackalope would be very unimpressed with me if I didn't let him continue to flirt with three lovely ladies XD

Wow. Simmik definitely had an edge to her- a sort of grit. And while he might have been quick to judge her as just another pretty face, he was beginning to learn that this woman was actually quite a competent guardian. That grin would've been enough to frighten away the faint of heart. He wondered if there might be some reason for her to be so protective of the pack- especially given the fact that he claimed to be related to one of their members. He might've assumed, if one of his other siblings had lived here, that perhaps Simmik was being judgemental of him because they might've done something wrong- but not Aibreann. She was likely the picture of perfection...It was possible Simmik found him hard to believe simply because he differed from his sister so much, but he wouldn't blame her if that was the truth- he was a bit of an oddball. 

"Information, my dear," He explained to Simmik. "What I will do, is have you each turn around, one at a time...I can not play you all at once, though-" And he caught himself for a second, knowing he could possibly be gutted in an instant if he continued down that train of thought- "-I do have big feet. I have...Five pebbles here." He said, having picked them out with deft movements of paws well used to playing this game. He'd cleared the ground so he had a soft, dusty playing surface, and so it would be obvious that there was no way for him to cheat. "I'll ask you, Vallkyrie," He said, turning his gaze to the first one to greet him, "To turn around for a moment...I'll mix the pebbles between my feet, and tell you to turn around once I've got them under my feet. You then turn around, and guess how many I have under each foot." He said. "If you're right...You can ask me anything. And if you guess wrong, then you'll have to tell me something about yourself." He gestured, hoping she might simply take action and turn around, so he could begin shuffling the stones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered - by Jackalope - July 07, 2020, 12:19 PM