Whitefish River Someone Tell Me Something Comforting
41 Posts
Ooc — MAR
For the grey colored girl the birth was a strange thing, and one she didn't really comprehend. There was a tightness around her body that had not been there before. She was rather motionless as the pressure build up. She was warm and she felt safe. That all changed when the cold hit her, of course, the little one didn't know that it was 'cold' it was rather a change she didn't like. Her little paws and body started to kick in action and flail around. When the sack was opened the female whole body did their first test run; limbs moving and her squeaks activating.

Those squeaks turned into screams even when something changed as well. A warm tongue, though the little girl had no clue what was happening so she just kept screaming and protesting. Everything was different, and an overload of scents invaded her nose. One was overwhelmingly strong, she couldn't pinpoint as to what it was but something told her to try and go there. So she did what she knew from the womb, kicking and wiggling. She made her way to a teat and latched on. That helped to calm her down. Oblivious to everything that was happening around her.
Messages In This Thread
Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - May 27, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Emrik - May 27, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Wynter - May 27, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Nutmeg - May 27, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 05, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 10, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:25 PM