Silver Creek i was wide awake - but when was that?
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Beautiful indeed, the flowers that he had seen had looked like brilliant blue bells. He’d found himself transfixed by them when he’d first discovered them growing near his temporary den. The woodland was filled with an array of life he hadn’t experienced in the wilds of his birth. Deku had only imagined that Weejay would have found the flowers to be inspiring, surely. He’d felt guilty after they had died, and he had been the one to try to remove them from their home.

“Hmm,” the young wolf mulled softly.

“Well I had decided to make my den in the darkest part of the forest, you see,” Deku began with a soft smile that danced along the edges of his features. “That part of the wood was where the trees grew thickest and the sun was blocked out. I had gone searching to find food and to see if there were any threats nearby,” the boy continued, recounting the experience with vivid imagery in his mind. The memories felt so crisp to him. He only wished he could reach out and touch it – show her what he meant.

“I’d gotten lost after wandering too far, but something caught my eye. There were these blue flowers that were clumped together in a cluster. They made a shape I’ve never seen before. Their color was like the sky on a warm summer day with no clouds. It turned out that these blue flowers grew all around the area where I’d made my den,” Deku laughed softly. “I never lost my place in the forest again.”

In a way, the flowers having secured his home in the unfamiliar wood was a comfort feeling. This may have been the reason for wanting to carry the flowers home to her.
Messages In This Thread
i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - May 30, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 01, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 01, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 03, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 05, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 14, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 19, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - June 27, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - June 30, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - July 12, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - July 13, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Deku - July 23, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: i was wide awake - but when was that? - by Weejay - August 02, 2020, 03:07 PM